MERLOT Voices

Putting Educational Innovations into Practice.

Add your questions here and the MERLOT Webmaster will respond!

Views: 549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For a list of frequently asked questions about MERLOT, go to http://taste.merlot.org/faq.html If something is missing, that you would like to see included, please let us know.
Please advise: How can Merlot be interlinked (directly or indirectly) to Blackboard - exchange of materials or references to materials? Same question for linkage to other online repositories. If not today, any thoughts about supporting it in the future?
--- Ludwig Slusky
Merlot needs more learning objects about early childhood education (0-5). I know that I should be contributing to this. I know several good sites, but can I post them without permission?
This response is long overdue and I apologize but yes you can post materials to MERLOT as long as you are a member. Membership is free.
Hi,

Join the world recognized MBBS program in Ukraine.

You can now earn your MBBS degree at an expense less than 30% by doing it in one of the most reputed universities in Ukraine with world class accreditation.

50% Aggregate In Physics, Chemistry & Biology

30% Cheaper

World Class Standards

Medical University Listed With International Medical Education Directory (IMED).

Karabuts
Logovenko Street,
Mykolayiv
Ukraine - 16600
+380930484422
Email: info@karabuts.com
Would you please introduce me to any programs within MERLOT? I would like to know of all of the African American Male programs on the 26 CSU campuses? I would like to read about, discuss and highlight the encouraging news that  is happening within the California State University system. What  is the CSU doing to increase the retention and graduation rated of this historically under represented population on our campuses.

Hello,

My name is Ida Carey and I am a member of the GRAPE camp. I am having a problem uploading my profile picture and I was hoping that someone who has been successful can explain why I am having this problem. I was able to upload my picture in another section but I really didn't want it in the section that I was able to access.

Thanks

Ida

RSS

© 2024   Created by MERLOT.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service