AB 798 and AL$ Coordinators,
January 30, 2018 at Hyatt LAX
The conference brings together higher education institutions who are implementing textbook affordability programs to support their students’ success.
- Gerry Hanley, PhD, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Academic Technology Services, CSU Office of the Chancellor and Executive Director, MERLOT
- Mark McBride, Library Senior Strategist, Office of Library and Information Services (OLIS), SUNY System Administration
- Kaitlyn Vitez, Higher Education Advocate US PIRG (Public Interest Research Groups)
- Updates and Strategies for Sustaining Textbook Affordability in California Higher Ed
- OER Services in SUNY: Access, Affordability, and Innovation
- How to Build Student Leadership around OER
- OER and/or campus affordable course materials’ coordinators
- Academic technology staff including instructional designers
- Student government senators and staff
- Faculty developers
2 Complimentary registrations for AB 798 campuses. Contact email@example.com for the registration code.