MERLOT Voices

Putting Educational Innovations into Practice.

Use this discussion forum to introduce yourself to other participants. Don't forget, we have people attending the live sessions, working asynchronously, and doing the self-study.

Tell us about your career, what you teach, where you're located, and any other fun facts. You may find out you have a lot in common with some of the others.

Don't forget to check back to see what people say.

Also, you can pose any questions here, as they are answered immediately and they can be shared with the others.

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, everyone! I hope I'm entering this is the right place!

I'm Beth Case and I'm an Instructional Designer at the University of Louisville. I specialize in making sure that online courses are accessible to students with disabilities.

I also teach adjunct at West Kentucky Community and Technical College where I teach Psychology -- Intro, Developmental, and Psychology of Aging. I've been teaching on and off as an adjunct at various places for the past 28 (gasp!) years. 

Fun facts? Hmmm... Well, I started learning fiddle about a year and a half ago. I also used to be a sign language interpreter. I finished my doctorate a couple of years ago at age 51. I'm sure there's more stuff, but I can't think of anything right now! 

RSS

© 2020   Created by MERLOT.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service