MERLOT Voices

Putting Educational Innovations into Practice.

We can use this discussion forum to ask and answer questions that can be shared with the group. We have two sessions going on, with more than 60 people involved. This is the largest GRAPE Camp ever! If you have a question, please ask away. I also encourage people who are already involved in MERLOT to answer your questions.

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cathy and fellow GRAPE campers! I am lookiing forward to becoming a peer reviewer for MERLOT. I was first introduces to MERLOT a few years ago at a conference. It has always been an excellent resource for sharing creative options to enhance student learning.
Linda
Yay, Linda. You are the star of the class for being the first person to post a comment to the discussion. Congratulations!!! :-)
This is my first time here and look forward to learning a lot of new things. I found about Merlot while surfing on the net and am amazed by its work.
Jyoti Abraham
Glad to hear that, Jyoti. You'll find many materials in Biology as well as Nursing, so it will certainly keep you busy. Even after 11 years, I continue to be impressed by the work that a lot of people put into their teaching materials.
Hello Everyone! I am truly looking forward to being a part of the summer GRAPE Camp. It is terrific to hear that this is the largest group ever and I am going to be a part of it. "See" you all soon!
That's good to hear, Ann. As part of Academic Technology, you'll find a lot of good resources in our Faculty Development collection, now found in Academic Support Services.
Hello everyone. This sounds exciting and I'm looking forward to becoming a peer reviewer. I just discovered MERLOT last month and am glad that I did. The resources found here are amazing. It's great to be part of the GRAPE camp and see everyone in class! ( or here )
Avonne, you'll find a lot of Teacher Education materials in MERLOT. The Teacher Education Editorial Board is also a great group of people, many of whom have been working on MERLOT for 10 years!
Avonne, we're delighted that you'll be part of the group! Looking forward to having you as a reviewer at the end of GRAPE Camp! Hope to see you at the MIC09!
Jane
Avonne, Jane is the Editor of Teacher Education
Hello! I'm Karla Carter, an assistant professor in the College of Information Technology at Bellevue University, in Bellevue, Nebraska (near Offutt Air Force Base). I also teach sections of Online Faculty Training (OFT) and mentor the CIT adjuncts. My research interests include the ethical impact of information technology on society and individuals. I'm particularly interested in social networking in that vein.

I discovered MERLOT years ago and recommend it to everyone!
Hi, Karla: I'm sure you'll be able to make a major contribution to our Information Technology Editorial Board. But if you're teaching OFT, you'll also find good resources in Faculty Development. As of this past midnight, FD is found in Academic Support Services.

RSS

© 2024   Created by MERLOT.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service