High school happens in the blink of an eye and when you least expect it is already graduation day. On that day of graduation they give you medals, they give you a diploma, and there are thousands of kisses, hugs, and tears.
However, what they should really give you that day is a complete manual of "Things you should know before going off to college" manual. Let's be honest, college can become very difficult for a girl who has never left her comfort zone, so there are several things that girls should know before going to college.
- Learning to say no and having limits is an important part of college. Although life is based on making mistakes and learning from them, you should not let yourself be carried away with decisions that could very well ruin your college experience. Set limits for yourself because you are the only one who will do it, no matter how many friends you have to tell you what to do and what not to do.
- Choose your friends carefully, surely these are people who will accompany you in your college life and very often become friendships for life. In addition, it is always more fun to be in the company during this stage, and they will also be people you can study with and do your assignments with on your free time or having papersowl reviews your essays and college papers. Remember to find people who have the same values and goals as you.
- Although it is good to experiment, don't get carried away by bad habits. If you decide to try new things, do it because you want to and not because you feel pressured by others. Love your body enough to make the right decisions about what you put in it
- It isn't wrong to say no to what you don't want to do, what is wrong are those people who pressure you to do something. If you don't feel comfortable going to a party, don't go. At this stage of your life you don't have to explain to anyone, so do what you think is convenient. Think for yourself and take care of those around you as well.
- Don't let your guard down and stay alert. While many colleges are safe, there will always be people with bad intentions. If you see that some stranger is very aware of you or if someone gives you a bad vibe, keep the distance and if, if necessary, seek help. This doesn't mean that you start to be suspicious of everyone and be paranoid, just take care of yourself as well as your friends, who will surely take care of you too.
- Surely you will go through romantic relationships during your university life, but make sure you don't waste your time on kids who are not worth it. Remember that your studies and your grades are much more important than any man, after all, we came here to study. If you are short on time and don't have time to review your paper, look for an essayreviewexpert to do it for you and make your life a 100% much easier.
- Your mistakes don't define you. If you see that you are taking the wrong direction and you regret several decisions that you have made, don't be so hard on yourself and just try to do better next time. Regardless of what you did yesterday, today can be a different story. Also, if we were perfect beings without making mistakes, how boring life would be!
- You still have a whole life ahead of you after college. The university is an unforgettable experience in every way. This is where you expand your knowledge, you know people who will be friends for the rest of your life, and it is where you will live many new experiences. Enjoy your college years to the maximum and make decisions that make you feel happy and comfortable with yourself.