Everyone says that you can tell a lot by a man’s shoes (and it’s absolutely true). So, what’s your current shoe wardrobe saying about you? Assuming that you have the basics like sneakers for weekend, loafers for casual events, and a good capote for work, you are perhaps ready to take your shoe game to the next level. Or perhaps you are looking for something extra-special for an event, a wedding, or YOUR wedding maybe? No matter what event it is, a Wholecut Oxford Shoes is one of the most elegant shoes that will not only enhance your personality but will boost up your confidence as well.
Why These Shoes Are So Special?
The first thing to know is that these are Handmade Leather Shoes and has a traditional closed lacing set up. These shoes go better in terms of craftsmanship as the entire part above the sole (upper) is made from a single piece of leather and is colored by hand by patina. These shoes require highly skilled professionals for construction and the end result you get is an extremely sleek with minimalistic design shoe that will boost up your fashion appeal.
Wholecut is Italian Leather Dress Shoes and is one of the most formal style Oxford which will take your fashion game into a new zone. These shoes are paired well with tuxedo and other formal outfits.
Guidelines To Wear Men’s Oxford Shoes With Style
1. It is extremely important to keep these piece of elegance polished as scuffed shoes are a disgrace
2. For formal or office wear, pair black Oxford with pants or suit
3. NEVER wear these shoes with shorts
4. You can have fun with your style, as long as your colors are well-matched
Oxford’s are undoubtedly quintessential gentleman’s shoes and are the perfect partner for your business suit and are far more versatile than that.
How To Style Wholecut Shoes?
As we have already mentioned, these shoes have a slick design that is best suited for more formal locks, but that doesn’t mean that these can’t be worn with anything else. They are an excellent way to add-on some charm to your outfit and to lift up your fashion statement. Here are some of our favorite ways to pair these masterpieces.
2. Brown Wholecut shoes go well with a navy patterned or solid suit, blue shirt along with red or green patterned tie
3. Pair up Black Wholecut shoes with gray or charcoal dress pants, v neck cardigan sweater checked shirt for a casual event
4. These shoes can also be worn with dark denim, along with blazer and a dark knit tie.
5. Dark green and navy colored Men’s Oxford Shoes can add a hint of fashionable point of difference to a dressed-up look.