MERLOT Voices

Putting Educational Innovations into Practice.

Gerry Hanley's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your message. Here’s my suggestion for getting our quality assurance proc…"

Gerry Hanley replied Aug 19, 2010 to Strategies for Serving World Wide Cancer Education Needs: Prescription, Open, and the "Golden Swamp"

6 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Larry Lessin

"From Stephan K. Thieringer As many of the people involved building the collection a…"

Gerry Hanley replied Aug 19, 2010 to Strategies for Serving World Wide Cancer Education Needs: Prescription, Open, and the "Golden Swamp"

6 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Larry Lessin

"From Ian Magrath I agree about the "non-prescriptive" approach. In fact, experts di…"

6 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Larry Lessin

"From Anil Srivastava Internet is a "a golden swamp". My friend, Judy Breck, has tal…"

6 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Larry Lessin

"From Ian Magrath An article that just came out in Lancet. It mentions "telecommunic…"

6 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Larry Lessin

"Here is the website for the Trainer's Guide for Cancer Education http://www.cancer.g…"

Gerry Hanley replied Aug 18, 2010 to Trainer's Guide to Cancer Education by NIH and NCI: What's your feedback on the guide?

2 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Ian Magrath

RSS

© 2024   Created by MERLOT.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service